Reviews Purple Nest Barcelona
BOOK DIRECT AND
A little more about our hostel.
As we have already stated before, we are situated in the center of the city, which allows us to be very close to the old river bed of river Turia, now named Jardin del Turia.
Very good communication.
With different metropolitan bus stops, you can find the lines 1
Additionally you have parking in Glorieta Paz if you arrive by car (with charge). If you like bicycles you are in luck, as there is a stop of Valenbisi on the opposite side of the hostel. At the central station of the bus you can easily get to our hostel, Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias and surely the main area of drinking to go out to parties, eat tapas and enjoy everything Valencia has to offer for your visit to the city.
We are not only an accommodation for you, additionally
On different dates our staff organizes different activities with all of our guests, activities like free visites on foot to different sights of Valencia, go out for tapas in the different bars of the area, language classes of our mother tongue “El Español” completely free, classes of tai chi, the spanish night with music in our bar, the night of dinner for free en our bar as well, drinking games and a lot more, you will not regret coming!
And that is not all.
Additionally, on different nights of the week they organize special excursions to the most popular bars and discotheques that Valencia has to offer. We can get you free entry and welcoming drinks. We are famous for our parties and are sure that it is the best way to enjoy the night in Valencia and to get to know the other guests en Purple Nest Hostel Valencia.
Our staff is always there to help you.
You can ask us what are the best places that are frequently visited in Valencia.
Reviews and Rating
Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
BOOK DIRECT AND
WE HAVE FOR YOU:
NO HIDDEN FEES
THE BEST PRICE!
ONLINE BOOKING GUARANTEED!
SECURE ONLINE BOOKING
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US IN:
LATEST REVIEWS OF OUR CLIENTS
“Super spacious, amazing living room, terrace and kitchen. Super clean and friendly staff. 100% recommended”
“Wonderfully clean and comfy hostel but not very fun. Staff were helpful and easy to find but most were not very friendly. We were satisfied but bored with our stay. If you’re looking for a social atmosphere and nightlife then this hostel is not for you.”
“It’s just the best!!!
Lovely people and you should definitely try the bar! 🍻.”
“Awesome! Great location, across from small bus station, awesome building. Nice rooms with airconditioning. We also had a lovely balcony. Lots of activities. Nice breakfast. Supermarkets around the corner. Friendly staff.”
Please note before booking with us:
- As a rule we are obliged to not accept guests younger than 18 years if they are not accompanied by an adult
- Guests younger than 18 years can’t stay in a shared room, unless all of the occupants are members of their travel group.
- You must present a document of identification or a valid passport during the check in..
- You must pay a deposit of 5€ for the key and 5€ for the towel (don’t worry, during checkout the money will be returned if you bring the key and the towel in the same condition that they were given to you).
- With reservations of more than 9 people there will be special group conditions. We therefore recommend that you contact our groups department directly through the following form. You must fill all of the fields and send it. We will contact you as quickly as possible.
- We accept payments with American Express, Visa, Master Card and JCB.
- You can wash your clothes in our laundromat for only 8€
- Our license number is: H-01280-V
- Non refundable rate: The total amount will be charged at the time of the reservation. It won’t be refounded under any circunstances.
- Standard rate: You can cancel without any charges up to 48h prior to arrival.
- No show: In case of no show or late cancellation, the amount of the first night will be charged.
- No*In all the cases, the amount would be charged in the currency of your country.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check this out:
- 3 September, 2019
- 3 September, 2019
- 18 July, 2019
- 20 January, 2017