Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
Where is the Purple Nest located?
Purple Nest Hostel Valencia is located in the center and heart of Valencia, just a 10-minute walk from the Cathedral of Santa María de Valencia. Our rooms are very bright and include air conditioning.
Additionally we have high speed free WIFI in the whole hostel, so you are always connected.
On top of that you can enjoy our roof top terrace (in the summer you can live there) and our lively bar, YES WE HAVE A BAR !! 😉
We are the ideal hostel for you, if you are looking for an economic place in the center and with a nice atmosphere
Where we organize activities for our guests at different dates and times.
Spectacular views, Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
They have different sizes, are decorated with vivid colors and have original designs painted on the walls. The bathrooms are shared and we have towels and bed linen.
Book with us, we speak your language. We also have these reasons to choose us.
We have different types of rooms
In our hostel you can choose the one you like the most
These services free of charge:
- Bedclothes included in the price
- A free city map.
- Free high speed WIFI.
- Computers with internet connection for our guests.
Services in general:
- Lockers in the rooms.
- Access to the rooms through cards.
- A common area to stay with friends.
- Air conditioning in the common area.
- Book exchange with us.
- Shower with hot water in the winter, in the summer as well. But in the summer you may feel like having a cold shower.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- Fridge/Freezer to store your food.
- Outdoors terrace.
- We have hairdryers for everyone.
- Ironing board for your clothing.
- Microwave to heat up your food.
- Your first towel is INCLUDED FOR FREE IN YOUR RESERVATION.
Other services for you:
- Access to Internet so you can keep being connected.
- Laundry service.
- Rental of bicycles to get to know the city by bike.
- If you need more towels, they have a small extra charge.
- Lockers in your room to keep your luggage.
- FAX service (Old fashioned but it works).
- Reception open 24 hours. Day/ Night.
- We organize tours and also offer information about the city.
Food and drink offering:
- We have a bar inside. Very lively!
- You can get a kit to prepare tea and coffee.
- Vending machines available in the Hostel. Remember to bring some cash with you.
- Additionally we have service in the cafeteria, where you can get a coffee in the afternoon.
We have also thought about entertainment.
- We have board games to play in groups.
- We have table football to have a good time with friends.
- Free high speed WIFI.
About Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
We have many years of experience
We know a lot about hostels
Because we have been in business since the 29th of december 2008 (if feels like it was yesterday).
We are very close to everything
When reserving with us enjoy a privileged location to explore and get to know the most popular sights of Valencia. Close to our hostel you can find and enjoy many night-time premises. The main bus station of the city is only 2km away from the Hostel and the bus that goes to the beach stops just opposite our entrance.
In the best known area
The area where you can find us is called Ciutat Vella and it is the best option for travelers who are interested in architecture, visiting the historical center and discovering new sensations and places in the city center.