Location Hôme Youth Hostel
Welcome to our location page and guide on how to get to Hôme Youth Hostel Valencia. If you’re planning your trip to this wonderful city, we’re here to help you arrive without any hitches. Let’s get started!
How to Get to Hôme Youth Hostel Valencia
From Valencia Airport
- Metro: The metro line 3 or 5 will take you from the airport to Xàtiva station in about 25 minutes. Then, you just have to walk about 10 minutes to the hostel. This is probably the most economical and fast option.
- Taxi: If you prefer a taxi, the journey from the airport to the hostel should take about 20 minutes. It’s more expensive than the metro, but it can be more convenient if you’re carrying a lot of luggage.
Joaquín Sorolla Train Station
- On foot: If you don’t mind walking a bit, you can reach the hostel in about 25 minutes.
- Metro: You can take line 1 from Joaquín Sorolla station to Xàtiva station. From there, the hostel is about a 10-minute walk.
From the North Station
- On foot: From the North Station, Hôme Youth Hostel is just about a 10-minute walk.
Hôme Youth Hostel Valencia Address
Hôme Youth Hostel Valencia is located at Calle la Lonja 4, right in the historic center of Valencia. It’s steps away from the Lonja de la Seda and just a few minutes from Valencia Cathedral.
In the vicinity of the hostel, you’ll find plenty of bars, restaurants, and shops. It’s also very close to Plaza de la Virgen and Plaza de la Reina, two of Valencia’s most iconic places.
We hope this guide is useful for getting to Hôme Youth Hostel Valencia. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Enjoy your trip!
Parking and interest information
- You can park on the street, as there are no fees or fees for parking.
You can buy various types of travel cards (travel cards), depending on the length of your stay in Valencia:
- Individual Bonobus of 10 trips with a duration of 1 hour for each trip (only buses) €9.
- Bonometro for 10 trips, each trip is valid until you leave the Metro (i.e. you can change lines) €9.
- Metrobus, a combined ticket you can use on the subway and the bus. (€9)
- If you need a bike, you can rent it in our youth hostel and so you will pay the cheapest price in the city.
For more information about bus tickets, as well as the lines and schedules, you can visit the official site of the Municipal Transport Company (EMT).
If you want more information about the Valencia Metro, timetables, dates and more details, you can visit the official site of the Valencia Metro.
Also, if you are a bicycle lover and prefer to enjoy Valencia by bike, you can visit Valenbisi’s official website.
Places that we have very close.
- Lonja de la Seda de Valencia.
- Central Market.
- The historic center of Valencia.
- Cathedral of Valencia.
- Tower of the Miguelete.
- Plaza de Manises.
- Basílica de la Virgen de los Desamparados.
- Archidiócesis de Valencia.
- Neighborhood of Carmen.