Location Red Nest Hostel
How to get from Valencia Airport?
How to get from Valencia Airport to Red Nest Hostel Valencia?
If you arrive by plane at Valencia Airport, you have different options:
- Just outside the airport, you’ll find a taxi stand. You can take a taxi directly to Red Nest Hostel Valencia. Make sure to provide the driver with the exact address.
- You can also choose the metro option. Inside the airport, follow the signs to the metro station. Take line 3 or 5 and get off at Xàtiva station. From there, it’s just a few minutes’ walk to the hostel.
From Valencia North Station?
How to get from Valencia’s North Station to Red Nest Hostel Valencia?
If you arrive by train at Valencia’s North Station, follow these steps:
- Upon exiting the station, head towards the city center, in the direction of Plaza del Ayuntamiento. Red Nest Hostel Valencia is located near that area, so you can easily walk there in just a few minutes.
If you prefer to get around by bus
If you prefer to get around by bus, consider the following options.
Urban Bus: Valencia has an extensive network of urban buses. You can check the schedules and routes on the city’s public transportation company website. Look for the bus stop closest to the hostel and take the corresponding bus.
- If you’d like to use the Valencia metro, here are the directions: Metro: The metro is a convenient option for getting around the city. You can check the lines and stations on the Metrovalencia website.
- Find the nearest station to Red Nest Hostel Valencia and take the metro there.
- If you prefer to take a taxi, here’s the necessary information: Taxi: Taxis are a quick and comfortable option for reaching the hostel.
- You can find taxi stands at different points throughout the city. Simply tell the driver to take you to Red Nest Hostel Valencia, and you’ll be on your way.
Remember to have a map or use navigation apps on your phone to guide you if needed. I hope you find the option that suits you best, and enjoy your stay at Red Nest Hostel Valencia!
Parking, bike and tickets information
- There is no free parking but there is a street next to the hostel called Paseo de la Alameda where you can always park for free. View location.
- In front of the hostel there is a private parking; here you can find prices https://www.interparking.es/es-ES/find-parking/Glorieta-Paz/
You can buy several types of travel cards (Travel Cards), depending on the length of your stay in Valencia:
- EMT buses cover almost all areas of the city and run every 10 to 20 minutes.
- The price of a single ticket is 1.50€.
- Individual Bonobus of 10 trips with a duration of 1 hour for each trip (buses only) € 9.
- Bonometro for 10 trips, each trip is valid until you leave the Metro (that is, you can change lines) € 9.
- Metrobus, a combined ticket that you can use in the Metro and the Bus. (€ 9)
For more information about bus tickets, as well as lines and schedules, you can visit the official site of the Municipal Transportation Company (EMT). emtvalencia.es.
If you want more information about the Valencia Metro, schedules, dates and more details, you can visit the official website of the Valencia Metro. www.metrovalencia.es.
Also, if you are a bicycle lover and prefer to enjoy and know Valencia by bike, you can visit the official website of Valenbisi. www.valenbisi.es