Locatie Garden House Barcelona
BOOK DIRECT AND
Hoe kom je in het Garden House Hostel Barcelona?
Follow these instructions and you will arrive problem free.
From terminal 2 take the train to Passeig de Gracia (if you are in terminal 1 there is a free shuttle bus that goes to terminal 2). Get off at Passeig de Gracia and change to the metro green line (line 3), everything is connected underground, until Valldaura. Valldaura has just one exit, once you are on the street, continue straight on from the stairs. Take a right on the second corner, Carrer d´Hedilla, and we are at number 58.
- Best ticket to buy: T-10, just need one from the 10 to use train + metro
From terminal 1 or 2 take the Aerobus (A1 or A2) to Plaza Catalunya (last stop). The Aerobus is every 5-10 minutes and it costs 5,90€ At catalunya change to the metro green line (line 3). It works between 05:35hs and 01:00.
From terminal 1 or 2 take the bus 46 to Plaza Espanya, in there take the metro green line.
Night bus, it runs from 22:00hs to 6:00hs. From terminal 1 or 2 take the N16 or N17 to Plaza Catalunya, if the metro is open take the metro green line, if is not, take the bus N4 or N6 in front of Corte Ingles Shopping Mall and get off in Karl Marx sq. From Karl Marx sq. (you will be in a petrol station) walk in the direction that the bus was going and turn left in the first small street (Passeig Valldaura st) until Hedilla st. Turn left, we are in number 58, carrer d’Hedilla.
From Valldaura metro station take the metro to Passeig de Gracia. Get off at Passeig de Gracia and change to the train platform 1, everything is connected underground. In Passeig de Gracia metro station, to go to the train station (there are just 2 platforms) follow the renfe signs, the R signs or the airplane signs that will take you to platform 1. The train is every half hour XX: 02 and XX:32
- Best ticket to buy: T-10, just need one from the 10 to use train + metro
From Valldaura take the metro green line to Catalunya. Get off in Catalunya and change to the Aerobus A1 or A2 (depends which terminal you go to). It costs 5,90€, is every 5 minutes and it runs between 05:00 and 00:30hs
Take the metro to Plaza Espanya and there change to the bus 46.
Night bus, it works from 22hs to 6hs. If the metro is closed, take the N4 or N6 in Karl Marx sq. and get off in Catalunya(to go to Karl Marx from the hostel: hedilla street all the way up, instead of turning left, turn right until the petrol station, you have to take the bus on the other side of the square, the other side of the petrol station). In Catalunya, if the Aerobus is not working anymore for the day, take the bus N16 or N17, depends which terminal you go, always better to ask the bus driver.
Take the metro Drassanes (green line, line 3) to Valldaura.
Night bus, take the N4 or N6 in Catalunya to Karl Marx sq., walk all the way up on La Rambla until the Catalunya (20 minutes walk) or take the N9 from Columbus statue to Catalunya.
Take the metro Valldaura to Drassanes (both are green line).
Night bus, take the N4 or N6 in Karl Marx to Catalunya, walk all the way down on La Rambla until the port (20 minutes walk) or take the N9 to Columbus statue (metro Drassanes)
Take the metro blue line (line 5) in “Sants Estacio” (name of the train station) to Diagonal, get off and change to the green line (line 3) to Valldaura.
You can also take the green line in Sants to Valldaura but it will take longer
Take the metro red line (line 1) in Arc de Triomf to Catalunya, get off and change to the green line (line 3) to Valldaura.
Take the bus in Nord Station (the name of the bus is Segales, in their website you can check the schedule).
Take the bus from the Airport to Nord bus station and follow the previous steps to come to the hostel.
Vall d´Hebron (vall d´hebron metro station, green line)
Santiago Rusiñol st. 16-18, 15 mins walk from the hostel
Carrer de la Marina 347, metro Sant Pau Dos de Maig (blue line) or Alfons X (yellow line)
(they have someone who speaks English every morning): Carrer Nou de la Rambla 76-78, metro Liceu (green line)
What area of Barcelona are we located in?
We are in a green area, but very well communicated with public transport
A little more about our hostel.
You can buy breakfast in our reception for only 3€. This breakfast includes: bread, jams, chocolate and hazelnut spread, butter, croissants, cupcakes, pan au chocolate, plain cereals, chocolate cereals, biscuits, tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruit, crepes and ham and cheese sandwiches.
Here you have more details about the area of our hostel.
Our neighbourhood is called Horta-Guinardó and it is the best option if you like monuments, architecture and to walk through the city..
Our visitors are more fond of travelling than mere tourists, maybe because our common areas make it perfect to meet other guests and make new friends.
Have we spoken about our terrace?
We have a big terrace and a spacious garden where in particular dates and seasons we love to have barbecues and hang out together. The atmosphere is very good.
We are very close to these sites.
- 0,5 km. You have Valldaura.
- 0,6 km. You have Horta.
- 0,8 km. Away is Canyelles.
- 0,8 km. Is Vilapiscina.
- 1,0 km. You will find Mundet.
- 1,1 km. You will arrive at Llucmajor.
- 1,3 km. You can enjoy the Parque del Laberinto de Horta.
- 1,3 km. You will find the Virrei Amat.
- 1,5 km. You have Montbau.
- 1,6 km. You will see Vía Julia.
This is a little further, but not too much.
- 3,8 km. You have the famous Sagrada Familia.
- 3,9 km. There is Tibidabo.
- 4,9 km. You have the Casa Batlló.
- 5,3 km. You will see the Teatro Tívoli.
- 5,5 km. You have the mythical Plaza de Cataluña.
- 5,9 km. You will find La Seu, Catedral de Barcelona.
- 5,9 km. You can visit the Picasso Museum.
- 6,3 km. You will arrive at the Plaza Real.
- 7,0 km. There is Sants station.
- 7,6 km. You will arrive at the famous Montjuïc.
You should take this into account when booking a reservation with us.
- As a rule we are obliged to not accept guests younger than 18 years if they are not accompanied by an adult
- Guests younger than 18 years can’t stay in a shared room, unless all of the occupants are members of their travel group.
- You must present a document of identification or a valid passport during the check in..
- You must pay a deposit of 5€ for the key and 5€ for the towel (don’t worry, during checkout the money will be returned if you bring the key and the towel in the same condition that they were given to you).
- With reservations of more than 10 people there will be special group conditions. We therefore recommend that you contact our groups department directly through the following form. You must fill all of the fields and send it. We will contact you as quickly as possible.
- We accept payments with American Express, Visa, Master Card and JCB.
- You can wash your clothes in our laundromat for only 8€
- If you don’t cancel before 12pm the previous day, you will be charged for the first night of your stay, unless you specify other conditions.
- Our licence number is: AJ000500
- Non refundable rate: The total amount will be charged at the time of the reservation. It won’t be refounded under any circunstances.
- Standard rate: You can cancel without any charges up to 48h prior to arrival.
- No show: In case of no show or late cancellation, the amount of the first night will be charged.
- No*In all the cases, the amount would be charged in the currency of your country.