Purpose and Acceptance.
This legal warning relates to the use of the website www.feetuphostels.com
Visiting the site of THE SITE OWNER means that the user agrees with the user conditions, also without making a reservation. If the conditions aren’t accepted, it may lead to modifications in accordance to the statutory declarations.
The user agrees that proper use of the website is mandatory, conforming to the laws, faith, public order, traffic and this legal warning. The user will be accountable to THE SITE OWNER of third parties for damages caused by breach of obligations.
Identification and communication.
THE SITE OWNER, according to law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, informs you about the information services and electronic commerce:
- Its name is: BOOKING HOSTELS S.L.
- Its CIF/NIF/NIE is: B98157274
- Jacarandas Avenue, Burjassot 2 – 46100 VALENCIA.
- It is registered at the Trade Register of Valencia, TOMO 9055, LIBRO 6339, FOLIO 37, SECCIÓN 8, HOJA V-134583, INSCRIPTION 1a.
- To contact us please send email to: administracion@
- All notifications and all contact between the user and THE SITE OWNER is considered useful, if this is done by e-mail of other contact forms.
Conditions of acces and use.
SECURITY DOCUMENT OF LOPD FROM: BOOKING HOSTELS S.L. The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all data that is communicated to THE SITE OWNER and that the user is the only one who is responsible for false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly consents to the proper use of content and services of THE SITE OWNER and he will not use them in the following cases:
- Distribution of criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, with terroristic content or content which violates the public law.
- Bringing computer viruses or other actions that can change the content, cause damage, generate errors or may give damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logistical systems of THE SITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of the users of the website and its services by using IT sources with which THE SITE OWNER works.
- Trying to get access to e-mail accounts of other users or computers systems of THE SITE OWNER or third parties to retrieve information.
- Violation of the property rights and violating the reliability of the information of the SITE OWNER or third parties.
- Acting as if you’re another person, the public government or third parties.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, and any other form of public communication, transformations or modifications of the content, unless you have permissions and the acquired rights.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes, publications and communication with the aim on sales or other commercial purposes without request or permission.
All content on the site, such as texts, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, but also the graphic design and source codes, are owned by THE SITE OWNER. These aspects will to be transferred to users without a reason and the rights to exploit, only what is strictly necessary for proper use of the site.
Finally, users who have access to the website are able to view the content and possibly automated private copies on condition that reproduced elements are not passed on to third parties or installed in connected networks.
Also, all brands, trademarks or logos of any kind that are contained on the site, are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER. This will not be transferred to users without a reason and the rights.
Distribute, modify, transfer or public communication of the content in any way which is not permitted is due true the rights of the owner is prohibited.
The creation of a hyperlink does not that there’s a connection between THE SITE OWNER and the site where the link is located, neither between the acceptation and the acceptance of THE SITE OWNER its content and services. Those who plan to attach a hyperlink, has first to ask written permission. In any case the hyperlink will give unique access to the home page or the home page of our site. It is also forbidden to give false statements and false or inaccurate information about THE SITE OWNER, or contain illegal content which is contrary to the public policy.
THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the users if they make material available on the site or on related areas.
Exclusion of garranties and liability.
The content of this website is the general character and has the aim to be informative with a guarantee that all content is complete, correct, valid and useful. THE SITE OWNER includes, permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility to have access to the website or the lack of the truth, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any nature transmitted, distributed, stored, made available, where you have access to through the website or offered services.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure of the law, faith, public order, traffic and use of this legal warning as a result of wrong use of the website. Especially when THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties with the rights according to intellectual and industrial property, trade secrets, rights of honor, personal and family privacy which are in conflict with the law and is subjected to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Also THE SITE OWNER excludes every responsibility for the information that has been send out of the site en not directly to our webmaster. The function of the links that are on these sites, are only meant to inform users about the existence of other sources which enlarge the content of the site. THE SITE OWNER doesn’t guarantee and is not responsible for the operation and access to the extern links of other sites; neither for suggestions, invitations and recommendations, in this way he is not responsible for the results. THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the creation of the links of third parties.
If we need information from you, we will always ask you to do it voluntarily. The collected data will be saved in a file of personal data in the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency of Information Protection, THE SITE OWNER is responsible for this. This entity will treat the information with reliability and will only use it for requested services, with legal guarantees and security imposed by law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, protection of personal data, law 1720/2007, of the 21st of December and law 34/2002 of the 11th of July of the service information society and electronic commerce.
THE SITE OWNER doesn’t want data to be transferred, be sold or shared with third parties without permission.
BOOKING HOSTELS S.L. will cancel or modify data when this is inaccurate, incomplete, no longer needed or irrelevant, in accordance to the provisions of law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, protection of personal data.
The user can revoke himself on the permission and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of BOOKING HOSTELS S.L., situated on Avenida Jacarandas 2 46100 – BURJASSOT – VALENCIA, who is correctly indentified and visibly indicates de specific rights that are applied.
If you choose to leave the website through links that are out of our organization, THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the privacy police of these websites or the cookies that can save data.
Our policy with respect to e-mails is only for communication that you asked for yourself, to receive e-mails. If you rather don’t want to receive e-mails, we give you the right to cancel these e-mails in accordance to the provisions of Title III, article 22 of law 34/2002 for Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Procedure in case of illegal activities
In case of a user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that are making unauthorized use of the content and/or performing an activity on the web pages or pages that are accessible through the site, send a message to THE OWNER OF THE SITE with a correct identification and notification of the alleged offenses and declare expressly under your responsibility that the information is incorrect.
For any legal issues with regard to THE OWNER OF THE SITE, the Spanish law will be applied.
The administrative information provided through the website, does not replace the legal publicity, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official publications of the government. This is the only instrument that attests to the authenticity and content. The available information of this website should be construed as a guide.
What´s a cookie?
The website stores a corresponding file (with the same identification tag) that you set in your browser and in this file you can track and maintain information about your movements within the site and any information you may have given voluntarily while visiting the website.
We will explain how cookies affect our web feetuphostels.com, if you need more information you can search on these websites:
Feetuphostels.com will only use the cookies you let us use.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily created in the subfolder of your browser while you visit a website. Once you leave the site, the session cookie will be deleted. On the other hand, persistent cookie files remain in the subfolder of your browser and are activated once you visit the website that created that particular cookie. A persistent cookie remains in the browser subfolder for the duration period set in the cookie file. We will add a third type of cookie, marketing cookies or profile cookies.
The profile of cookies, also called web profile, is the use of permanent cookies to track the general activity of an online user. This tracking not only happens when you’re on a particular site, but it happens all the time you’re surfing. This type of profiling activity is often done by sellers who purchase advertising rights on thousands of popular websites in order to collect and collect cookie information and create a single “profile” of a user.
Internet advertising is aimed at potential customers based on the way they surf the Internet. This is the reason why most websites flash banners on their pages. These cookies also link to feetuphostel.com with other websites that offer certain services like facebook, twitter or google.
You can learn how to manage these cookies, this is a website that explains the process:
We will only read or write cookies about your preferences, those that have been installed before changing your settings will remain on your computer until you clear them, using your browser options.