Reviews Garden House Barcelona
BOOK DIRECT AND
We have the best for you
A warm and friendly environment in a house from the beginning of the 20th century, renovated and adapted to meet all quality standards.
The staff is friendly, experienced, useful and multilingual. We also have free high speed wifi, on our terrace there are some sun loungers so you can sunbathe and finally the rooms, where you can relax and rest.
Important, do not miss it
The characteristic that we emphasize is that we are a quiet hostel, and we would like to continue like this. In Barcelona there are many parties and we offer an oasis of peace where you can relax after a day of getting to know Barcelona.
You should take this into account when booking a reservation with us.
- As a rule we are obliged to not accept guests younger than 18 years if they are not accompanied by an adult
- Guests younger than 18 years can’t stay in a shared room, unless all of the occupants are members of their travel group.
- You must present a document of identification or a valid passport during the check in..
- You must pay a deposit of 5€ for the key and 5€ for the towel (don’t worry, during checkout the money will be returned if you bring the key and the towel in the same condition that they were given to you).
- With reservations of more than 10 people there will be special group conditions. We therefore recommend that you contact our groups department directly through the following form. You must fill all of the fields and send it. We will contact you as quickly as possible.
- We accept payments with American Express, Visa, Master Card and JCB.
- You can wash your clothes in our laundromat for only 8€
- If you don’t cancel before 12pm the previous day, you will be charged for the first night of your stay, unless you specify other conditions.
- Our licence number is: AJ000500
- Non refundable rate: The total amount will be charged at the time of the reservation. It won’t be refounded under any circunstances.
- Standard rate: You can cancel without any charges up to 48h prior to arrival.
- No show: In case of no show or late cancellation, the amount of the first night will be charged.
- No*In all the cases, the amount would be charged in the currency of your country.
You haven't found what you're looking for? Look at this.
- 8 November, 2018
- 27 January, 2017
- 21 January, 2017
- 20 January, 2017
- 20 January, 2017